Thursday, May 26, 2011

YOU RUN WITH THAT...


My Dear friends,
this is not a time to talk, it’s a time to act, but before I act I want to make clear where we are headed from my perspective. I am getting involved in local politics as never before, and people have been praising as well as criticizing my blog. As you can see by the map further down on the right, I am read on nearly every continent and few, other than the occasionally dithering fool who is ensconced in the fringe of the loony left, have commented against my posts. I’ll wear that like a badge of honor. None on the left have solid ground to stand on.

I do not mince words. I’m a brief speaker for a simple reason: You can remember what’s said if the speaker speaks his mind and then is silent to the assault. I do not change my mind a lot but I am open to real truth in the face of an ever changing society.

I have not written lately because I had nothing to say. Liberals like our President are making my job easy. The more they speak, the more they double speak and demagogue, attempting to have it both ways. My work with our Governor has ended and the experience was nothing short of enlightening.

That being said, here are my predictions for the not too distant future:


       1.      The Walker recall effort will fall woefully short.

2.     Though it was found today by a Dane County Judge (sorry for the oxy-moron) to be void, I am sure the constitutionality of the collective bargaining law will be upheld by Wisconsin’s Supreme Court on appeal.

3.     President Obama will not win re-election… Not by an epic long shot.

4.    Sarah Palin will win the nomination and the election.

5.    She will choose a very exciting running mate which will cinch the victory.



Come back soon as I tell you…. Why

2 comments:

Trekkie4Ever said...

Sometimes with just a few words instead of an elongated speech works wonders.

Short and sweet, and directly to the point.

Obama could learn from you, quite frankly, he needs to learn.

Eric Graff said...

You are so right Leticia. Those who use many words are not honest.
It is written Proverbs 10:19 - "In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, But he who restrains his lips is wise."
Also in Proverbs 17:27-28 it says, "He who has knowledge spares his words, and a man of understanding is of a calm spirit. Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his piece; when he shuts his lips, he is considered perceptive."
This is difficult to apply to our lives at time. I am seeking a closer walk with God and His imparted wisdom. I hope this helps my readers reconsider their approach to relationships and communication. Thanks for stopping by and be safe.