Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TOO SERIOUS

I was talking to a close friend yesterday. He said, "You know Eric, your blog is so serious and in person you’re very funny. Your blog doesn’t really represent you. It could give people the feeling you’re too blunt and coarse.”


Well I was not aware the perception of my blog gave this impression. When I put up the Kim June video I thought that was funny. He didn’t see it that way but liberals have no sense of humor, so that was expected. My friend also said my blog was very “political and not very spiritual.” Well, ok, so much for Church and state separation…

So let’s talk Corporate Religion. Now, this is deep stuff and I need you to know the implications of corporate infiltration of the Church. I could tell you about it, but that would bore y’all so here’s my friend Tim Hawkins giving a much more exciting overview.

No comments: